About the Book
Reviews and Praise
"This is a much needed nutrition education tool for parents, caregivers, early elementary school teachers and librarians. It highlights veggies, fruits, legumes, and herbs and their health benefits in a happy, fun, and colorful way!!"
- Corinne Eisler, Registered Dietitian and Pediatric Nutrition Expert
"An inspiring and playful book that positively frames eating plant based foods to nourish, energize and protect the body. Filled with messages the whole family will benefit from."
- Sherry Strong, Author of Return to Food & Founder of Sweet Freedom
"As a Registered Dietitian and a mom, I'm always looking for fun books that help reinforce healthy habits. What better way to learn about plant-based food and nutrition than a book with rhymes, the alphabet, and colorful illustrations - this book’s recipe is a winner!"
- Alexandra Caspero MA RD, Author of Fresh Italian Cooking for the New Generation, award winning blogger and plant-based chef
"The alphabet has never been so healthy!!! N is for Nutrition is a must read for the next big Healthy Eating Superhero."
- Daniel Bissonnette, 13 year-old author, speaker, and World's Top 100 Most Influential Vegans
"N is for Nutrition cleverly introduces the concept of nutrition to kids...things like vitamins, minerals, fiber, and more. Full of beautiful illustrations, attractive to any child."
- Marlene Hillyer, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition
N is for Nutrition takes several adorable kids on a farm-to-table journey as they learn about plant-based food and nutrition. For children 4 to 8 years old, the book is full of colorful illustrations and is written with smart and simple rhymes using positive language as it goes through each letter in the alphabet.
Kids will learn about:
The plant-based food groups
The power of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and protein
A rainbow of colorful foods and tasty flavors
The joy of farming, gardening, cooking, and eating healthy food!